23 de novembro de 2012


A Psalm of David, when he was in the Wilderness of Judah.


God, You are my God;
I search for you,
my soul thirsts for You, (Tzomah L'cha Nafshi)
my body yearns for You,
as a parched and thirsty land that has no water.
I shall behold You in the sanctuary,
and see Your might and glory,
Truly Your faithfulness is better than life;
my lips declare Your praise.
I bless You all my life;
I lift up my hands, invoking Your Name.
I am sated as with a rich feast,
I sing praises with joyful lips
when I call You to mind upon my bed,
when I think of You in the watches of the night;
for You are my help,
and in the shadow of Your wings
I shout for joy.
My soul is attached to You;
Your right hand supports me.

May those who seek to destroy my life
enter the depths of the earth.
May they gutted by the sword;
may they be prey to jackals.
But the king shall rejoice in God;
all who swear by Him shall exult,
when the mouth of liars is stopped.

Psalm 63
(JPS Tanakh)